• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compile Webhelp from Command Line

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2007 Dec 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial version of RoboHelp 7 and had some issues running in trial mode on my Vista machine. After much frustration, I gave up and got it to work on my XP machine. The main reason why the developers want me to upgrade to RoboHelp 7 is for the compile via command line feature enhancement. I have been tasked to test it out.

Well, I could not find any instructions in the online help nor on the Adobe website on what to key in the command line when compiling Webhelp. So I need some assistance. Can anyone provide this information?

Also, I have conditional tags applied to the project. Do you have to add any additional code to the command line?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Go to Tools | Options and select the Use Offline Help option. Then search again on command line.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

Appreciate the response. I'll try that tonight and see if my question is answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2007 Dec 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I found the information in the online help. No if I can figure out why I am having so many problems with the trial version of RH7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp