• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I need to change the browser?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received my provider's mail, checked my version, and found I need update.  So I tried to download, but whatever I do, your helf page repeatedly appears, and the flash player doesn't work.  I updated windows to 8.1 version lately.  My provider's support says that causes the disorder and advises me to use google chrome.  Can't I use internet explorer any longer?  My old printer has begun complaining too.  Are you going to deal with these problems soon?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gee. I can't send the priveous question.  Please reply to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IE11 has been nothing but trouble since it was released.

I recommend using another browser until Microsoft decides they want to fix it.

Firefox (from Mozilla)

Opera (from Opera)

Safari (from Apple)

Chrome (from Google)

ANY of those will work where IE11 won't, with the Flash Player Plug-in (For all other browsers), and Chrome doesn't even need that because it has its own Flash Player plugin built in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. I shouldn’t have updated to windows 8.1 because they’re advertising so much. How unfaithful Microsoft are! I tried google chrome, and all went well. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines