• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFFILE upload problems

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2006 Jun 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Sambar 6.03 webserver with CF 5.0 under Windows 2000. When trying to upload files of say 10 MB or more I get the error below from windows. I'm making a straight forward call to CFFILE using ACTION="UPLOAD". Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Error occurred whil processing request.

Error diagnostic information:
Error writing data from web server to the Cold Fusion Application Server.

Windows NT error number 1450 occurred.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 20, 2006 Jun 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_18056

A 1450 error has to do with the registry, and even though the message you get is not exactly what is mentioned in the above article, I'm almost certain you are experiencing the same issue and need to clean out the registry as suggested.

We used to have this issue with all versions of CF prior to 7 because until 6 there was no automated purge, and in 6 the purge never worked properly. MX7 seems to have addressed that issue, but you would be wiser to use cookies (or DB) for variable storage anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation