I'm not 100% sure of this, but my guess is that Dreamweaver places an OAM using a fixed size container. In order to control the size of the container, you will need to explicitly declare an iframe, reference the Animate HTML, and then change the size of the iframe. I have a sample of how to do this in the "Floral Match Maker" sample, explained here in this blog post:
Hope that helps!
1 person found this helpful
Thanks for your response, Elaine.
I tried an iFrame and that did work, although I used an html file and not the .oam.
I found out that for the .oam file to work responsively, I just needed to make sure that I changed the width property of the placed .oam (as it was placed in dreamweaver) from the fixed width that Dreamweaver assigned to it to "100%". Once I did that, the responsive properties of the .oam were activated.
Great, bobba! Glad to hear that you got it working, and I know your answer will be helpful for our other users.