1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 16, 2013 4:12 PM by A.T. Romano

YouTube does not recognize my ownership of uploaded videos

DrDtMM

I have been uploading videos extracted from symphonic wind ensemble concert videos to the YouTube Channel "concord.band.ma" for a few years. Now I can still upload them, but YouTube will not let me delete them or edit their meta-text. I think that I caused the problem by changing a password, but I cannot extract from Premiere Elements 10 the YouTube password that it is successfully using to upload my videos. If it asked me for a password, I could say that I don't remember, and it would go through a security procedure that would eventually get me back in control of my YouTube Channel (which has 130 videos in it). PLEASE HELP.

Dan Diamond

• 1. Re: YouTube does not recognize my ownership of uploaded videos
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Dan Diamond,

I think what you wrote tells it all in the way to go

Now I can still upload them, but YouTube will not let me delete them or edit their meta-text

This is a YouTube and YouTube user issue, not an Adobe Premiere Elements one.

You need to contact YouTube since it is now in possession of your videos under the YouTube Agreement.

http://www.youtube.com/t/contact_us

That is my take on what you wrote.

And, at the end of your thread introduction, you seem to suggest a logical answer to your own question. I see no way to get from Premiere Elements (any version) a password that you offered for the Online/YouTube upload from the program.

ATR