• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a used laptop. Former owner authorized Adobe Digital and now I can't authorize it,

I have Adobe Digital on my work computer with my own ID, but I no longer wish to use Adobe Digital on that computer. I want to authorize and use Adobe Digital on my laptop only. How can I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 17, 2013 Dec 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to deauthorize the old ID first, then authorize with your new one.

Deauthorization is a hidden feature: ctrl-shift-D to ADE (cmd-shift-D if it is a Mac).

A well implemented program would warn about deauthorization of an old ID when you tried to authorize with a new one, and implicitly remove the old authorization if you confirmed.

A poorly implemented program would have a clear deauthorize option; probably in the menu next to the authorize option.

An attrocious program would have a hidden option that you need to resort to external help to find; ADE is sadly an attrocious program that Adobe does not appear to have any interest in improving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines