3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2013 7:14 AM by A.T. Romano

How do I get around error 213104562?

Vranch42

When I try to burn a slide show to disc, the program (in  premiere elements) goes to 99% encoded then kicks out the disc holder and prints "unknown error 213104562".  Apparently other people have encountered the same problem, as indicated by a google search.  Can this problem be solved or do I need a different software program?

• 1. Re: How do I get around error 213104562?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

It depends on a lot of things, so we need more background.

But, meantime, are you able to burn your DVD files to a folder on your hard drive rather than directly to a disc?

• 2. Re: How do I get around error 213104562?
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

In addition to Steve's questions, I have one more, please:

Do you have a Stop Marker at the end of your PrE Timeline? If so, remove that, as a Stop Marker at the end, can cause the Transcode to hang at about 99%.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 3. Re: How do I get around error 213104562?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Vranch42

Let us go through the details to determine the factors involved here.

1. What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running? Please describe your computer resources.

2. Please excuse, but I must ask, are you sure that you are using a DVD disc and not a CD disc? What brand and type disc are

you using? Have you tried another disc?

3. In the burn dialog with a check mark next to Fit Content to Available Space, what does the Quality area show for Space Required and Bitrate immediately before you hit the Burn button?

4. What is the content and duration of your slideshow....photos, how many and what pixel dimensions...video, format?

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thanks.

ATR

Add On...I did not see SG's and Hunt's posts until have I had posted mine.