Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ASP import

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2007 Dec 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was hoping someone could tell me if a Help Site built with ASP can be imported into RoboHelp? If so, is there existing documentation someone could point me to?

Thanks for the assist!

Jill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2007 Dec 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, replied to wrong post.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2007 Dec 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"ASP" as in, active server pages, the .asp file extension? Those are just html files. Did you try importing a file for grins? If that flakes out, open in FrontPage or Dreamweaver then save as .htm and try the import again. I'm not on my work pc where RH is, otherwise I'd try it out too!
On second thought, if the help system is large, I doubt you'd want to fuss with each and every file. Or recreate TOC, index, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2007 Dec 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you Kathy for your response. It seems the consensus is that this will be more trouble than it's worth, and I'm just coming up on RoboHelp - I don't need to be breaking new ground!

Have a nice weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp