• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is the trigger for PowerPoint's "convert to Presenter"? prompt

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally I'm getting the following prompt when opening a PowerPoint presentation: "Do you want to convert this presentation to Adobe Presenter presentation?" I've been unsuccessful in finding the cause. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Cindy.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is for questions about the functioning of these forums.

If you go to the main page HERE, you can find the forum for the specific Adobe software you have questions about. Though if your questions is about Powerpoint itself, you may need a Microsoft forum.

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I couldn't find a Presenter forum (but maybe I looked in the wrong place) and the link that you provided doesn't lead anywhee.

But thanks, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Presenter forum (it's part of the Adobe Connect section of the site)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Dave! I was looking for "Presenter" not Connect. Appreciate it.

Cindy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would venture to guess that someone used an old version of presenter or something like Articulate (another plug-in to PPT) when working with the PPT(X) deck at some point. The Presenter application installed on your computer recognizes that it has some functionality associated with it that it can convert, so it offers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Jorma. It is someone else's presentation, so that it is entirely possible. I'll look into that angle!!

Cindy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources