I'm using a trial of Presenter 9 as I'd like to change the functionality of the Connect content library player in how PPT files plaback on their direct link. I don't care for the auto-player that is in the URL to PPT content in Connect and see the only way to change that is to use Presenter.
I downloaded a trial of presenter, I'm trying to publish content from PPT direct to my Connect URL. I have my Connect URL setup correctly, but when I press Publish, PPT freezes.
Any idea what to do here? Thanks
Hope you are doing the following:
1. Create a pptx
2. Save and click on Presenter ->Publish.
3. Select the tab 'Adobe Connect'
4. Configure the server by clicking on 'Edit server'
5. Click on Add and enter name (any name) and URL of server ('http://<server name like my.adobeconnect.com>)
6. Press Ok and then Publish.
Are you redirected to Connect server login screen ?
If still you are not able to publish, please provide the name and URL of server you entered.
Adobe Presenter Engineering Team