2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2009 3:24 AM by CFuffle

Error: Windows - No Disk

John Hall Level 4
      I just installed Flex and whenever I try to test a page, I dialog box comes up that says Windows - No Disk. The text of the dialog is Exception processing message c00000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c. This also happens if I try to go to the general preferences and click on the browser preferences. Kind of makes Flex less than useful. Any ideas?
        • 1. Re: Error: Windows - No Disk
          John Hall Level 4
          Well, I found the solution for me. Window > Preferences > General > Web Browser. If the error message comes up, click Continue (for me, with a multi-card reader, it probably took 10 clicks). Once you can make changes to the browser, choose External browser, rather than internal browser.
          • 2. Re: Error: Windows - No Disk
            CFuffle

[SOLVED]

For me anyhow. Thanks John. After 24 hours of hair pulling you're answer was the solution. I had been through the mill of changing my drive letters after Google searches for this problem but in the end the external browser worked a treat. I'm using Flex 3 Builder trial and my full boxed version is on the way so I was getting worried,

cheers,

Mike