Ok, this is a little complicated and it is not necessary limited to ColdFusion.
(And seeing's how there are so few replies these days here, I'll cross post in various forums!)
I have a cflayout with several cflayoutareas, and nested cflayouts. In some of them I have a photos tab.
In those photo tabs, I call a custom tag that displays a gallery of photos, dislays the primary one and offers thumbnails. Click on a thumbnail
It works as expected. Perfectly!
EXCEPT WHEN more than one Photo tab has images in it!
So ... I went and ...
- commented out the JS function in the custom tag.
- copied it to the shell of my web site so it's ALWAYS there for any photo custom tag to find; but only one of them.
- added what I'll call an instance ... when I call the photo custom tag added a unique parameter I called window with an ID in it. Changed the <span id="photo"> to <span id="#attributes.window#">
- then in the shell added window to the () of the call
- I then dump all the values ... in the js function.
- all are ok, it gets the window value, the proper image name and does a window.innerHTML.newpic; just fine.
only there's no change onscreen.
If you have followed thus far, THANKS!
Thanks a million!