It's my first form and I think I've stuck.
The situation is as follows :
I need a form to evaluate the perceived customer satisfaction (1200 clients) to 20 teams (+ - 60 clients per team)
Each team has 3 members , they have to be assessed with " high, normal or low "
I would do what the form below :
1) The client chooses in a drop down list identifier of the team. (This is done)
2) then it appears the names of the three members of the team.
3) The client chooses the rating you want to give each team member in a dropdown list ( is done) that appears next to each name.
I managed to do :
1) The client chooses in a drop down list identifier of the team.
2) Create three fields with a dropdown list that only lists three names of team members
3) The client chooses the rating you want to give each team member in a drop-down list next to each name.
The first option seems more elegant to me, but I don`t know how to implement step two on it.
Graphically , the scheme would be this:
Thanks in advance.
I would probably make the Employee #1, 2, 3 items text fields instead of dealing with caption values for the dropdown lists. Then change the caption option to "none" for the drop downs to get them out of the way.
Your "exit" event for your first dropdown could look something like:
case "Team 01":
tfEmployee1.rawValue = "Some Guy";
tfEmployee2.rawValue = "Some Other Guy";
tfEmployee3.rawValue = "That Other Person";
case "Team 02":