6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2013 2:37 PM by rabbitblack

pdf templates

rabbitblack

We purchased Adobe primarily for the pdf templates. We go to install them and we get the following: Install PDF 2010 which we do not have. How do we install the pdf templates that we just purchased?

• 1. Re: pdf templates
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

What product exactly did you purchase?  Adobe Acrobat?  I can try to point you to the correct forum, I don't think that this is related to FormsCentral, FormsCentral includes Templates for creating forms, the forms can be saved as PDF, but I do not believe this is what you are referring to...

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: pdf templates
            rabbitblack Level 1

What we purchased were two software's PDF Suite 2014 & PDF Templates. In PDF Suite it will also not allow us to use the forms section as it automatically flips us to an upgrade of Pro which at this time we do not need if the templates work.

• 3. Re: pdf templates

Can you locate a product page to point me to?  I am not aware of any Adobe programs/applications called "PDF Suite 2014" or "PDF Templates" and therefor don't know where to direct you.  If you can find the product online and add the link here I can see what it is and direct you accordingly.

Maybe take a screen shot of the application and add it here so I can see it?

Thanks,

Josh

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: pdf templates
                rabbitblack Level 1

Not sure how to take a screen shot. The name at the top of the software is PDF Suite 2014 Standard and the other software is PDF Suite 2010 Templates Installer 1.0.4.40485.msi (this will not install as we do not have PDF Suite 2010 on our system). This is all that I have.

• 5. Re: pdf templates

Most applications have a "Help" menu that has an "About" item, that will tell you who the manufacturer of the software is.  I am fairly sure these are not Adobe applications.

Taking a screen shot depends on your operating system and version, google is a good resource for instructions or if you give me the Operating system I can tell you how, but as noted, I am fairly sure these are not Adobe applications, you can find out in the "Help - About" dialog

Thanks,

Josh

• 6. Re: pdf templates
                    rabbitblack Level 1

Thanks Josh,

I believe you are right. When I go to “Help – About” it gives me another name which I will now pursue. Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated, have a Merry Christmas.