6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2013 4:42 PM by Peter Spier

    Formatting text with GREP or find/change

    LinaD36 Level 1


      Is there a quick find/changesearch or a GREP that I can use to format all the text that is inside a pair of pipes? For example "|Gone with the Wind|" would then be italicized.

      I have over a hundred pages of text that has been placed inside these pipes, and had Microsoft Word find/replace to format them, but can't seem to figure out how to do it in InDesign.

      thanks in advance,