5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2013 5:24 AM by nealeh

Welcome Screen PE11

ultrasp98 Level 1

Welcome Screen.jpg

When I launch PE11 the bottom part of the WELCOME screen shows the PE12 special price offer. I am trying to find the screen that you can log in, shows the learning tools, etc...

This is what I am looking for

welcome 2.jpg

Thanks in advance

• 1. Re: Welcome Screen PE11
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

For what it's worth, you can access the tutorials here:

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-premiere-elements-11/what-is-adobe-premiere-elements/

I've also got a free 8 part Basic Training tutorial series on Premiere Elements support site Muvipix.com.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/537685?tstart=30

If you need to sign into the program, you'll be prompted when you launch a project. Or you can do so within the program.

• 2. Re: Welcome Screen PE11
            nealeh Level 5

The bottom half of the screen is dynamically created. When you get the offer, just hit the x to close the Welcome screen and start it again. You should then get a screen like this:

1.jpg

The screen you are looking for is the second of the three in this view (I've highlighted it). Just click the second dot and you're there.

Cheers,
            --
            Neale
            Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 3. Re: Welcome Screen PE11
              A.T. Romano Level 7

nealeh

If you look at the screenshots of ultraspec98, there is no trio of buttons to control what one is looking at.

I have run into that with my Premiere Elements 11 on Windows 7 64 bit Welcome Screen. Most of the time it just presents with the 3rd choice ( Snowy Special Offer Buy Now one). On occasions the Welcome Screen will open to the 2nd choice but essentially instaneously go to the 3rd choice and stay there. In no case is the trio of buttons visible or available.

On the other hand, if I look at this for Premiere Elements 11 (same purchased serial number) on Windows 8.1 64 bit, the 3 buttons (choices) are there in the Premiere Elements 11 Welcome Screen.

More later.

ATR

• 4. Re: Welcome Screen PE11
                ultrasp98 Level 1

Hi ATR...

You hit it right on the nose and yes I am running 64 bit Win 7.

Also... Thank you Nealeh and Steve for your responses.

Please let me know if anyone has a fix.

Its really no big deal, I just like to see that info everytime I log in just in case I want to login, see some training info, etc..

Thanks again!  Steve

• 5. Re: Welcome Screen PE11
                  nealeh Level 5

How weird. Yesterday I consistently got the $30 off on first Welcome Screen Launch, followed by the 'three screen' version when I restarted the Welcome Screen. Today ONLY the $30 off - methinks this forum has been spied upon! Maybe the three screen version will resume after the offer expires.

Cheers,
                  --
                  Neale
                  Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.