1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 21, 2013 8:25 AM by Mike M

I cannot add a site to the list of allow micro sites on Flash Player settings manager

ele347

I cannot add a site to the list of allow micro sites on Flash Player settings manager.

as Adobe says at his help document (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlayer/LSM/WS6aa5ec234ff3f285139dc56112e3786b68c-7ff8.htm l):

Displays a list of previously visited websites that have asked to use the camera or microphone on your computer. You can allow or block the use of your camera and microphone by sites on the list. You can also ask to be prompted for permission to use them. Finally, you can choose to remove sites from the list. Removing a site deletes all settings and data stored for that site in Flash Player.

The list initially contains only the sites you have already visited. If you want to specify camera and microphone settings for sites you have not yet visited, you can choose to add sites to the list. Once a site is on the list, you can specify whether to always allow camera and microphone use, ask permission, or never allow camera and microphone use by that site.

I cannot find any button to add a website. Can you help me please.

Thanks in advanced

Pedro