3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2013 10:28 PM by A.T. Romano

Hot to force Premiere Elements Organizer to save my notes?

Gerald Couper

Hello,

Is there a way to force Premiere Elements Organizer (PEO) to save the notes I have typed in?

I have been reviewing .AVI files all day.  I have summarize each file and written the summary in the notes field of the Premiere Elements Organizer (PEO) for each file.  I just went back to look at the notes I have made.  I found that many of them are totally blank now as though my work was never saved.  Much or all of my work is lost.

How can I force PEO to save the changes I have made so I do not lose them all again?

Am I doing something wrong that is preventing my work from being saved?

It would be good if PEO had an "auto-save" feature that would save the state of things every so many minutes to prevent lost work.

The Adobe products:

Premiere Elements 12

and the Premiere Elements Organizer that comes with it.

The System:

• Rating =============== 7.4 (on the Windows experience index)

• O/S ================= Window 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
      • System Type ========== 64 bit Operating System
      • Memory ============== 32GB RAM
      • CPU ================= AMD FX (tm) 8150     Eight-core    3.61 GHz
      • Pen Touch input devices = none

• System Disk ============== (SSD) (solid state disk) OCZ RevoDrive 3 X2 series RVD3X2-FHPX4-240G PCI-E 240GB PCI-Express 2.0 x4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive
      • User Disk ================ 2 x Western Digital WD VelociRaptor WD1000DHTZ 1TB 10000 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive
      • Video Work Disk ========== 4 TB internal WD BLACK SERIES WD4003FZEX 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
      • Video Backup disk ========= 4 TB internal WD Green WD40EZRX 4TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - Bulk Bare Drive

Thank you,

Gerald