4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2013 7:12 PM by aguamann

Multisession BD-R burn

aguamann

Is there a way to add (burn) a second video project on a BD-R disc in Elements 11? I get the error message "disc is not empty".

• 1. Re: Multisession BD-R burn
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You can onloy burn a disc once. You can't add to it once it's been burned.

If you have a rewriteable disc (RW) you can erase the disc and rewrite onto it. But you can't just add to an existing burn.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Multisession BD-R burn
            aguamann Level 1

Thanks, I tried enabling "multisession burn to cd-dvd" in Organizer, but that has no effect in Elements. What does the multisession option pertain to in Organizer?

• 3. Re: Multisession BD-R burn
              A.T. Romano Level 7

aguamann

Given you set for

Elements Organizer 11

Edit Menu/Preferences/Files, enabling "Enable Multisession"

This preference would pertain to any data disc opportunities in the Elements Organizer 11, for example,

File Menu/"Copy/Move To Removable Disc"....the data disc of your Elements Organizer images would be created with the "Disc Creation by Sonic Software" of the Elements Organizer.

When you go to use this same disc after the first session, you will get the message

MultiSession.JPG

Other burn to in the Elements Organizer are no applicable multisession as they point to Premiere Elements for a burn which is non data disc type and oriented to burn to disc, all finalized.

ATR

• 4. Re: Multisession BD-R burn
                aguamann Level 1

Thank you for the clarification. I'll instead create one large project and burn all at once. 

Tom