• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording and Screen Shots

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2013 Dec 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using software simulation in Captivate 7 , I'm recoriding a project for an application that has many drop down arrows and typing insertions on 1 dialog box.  The challenge is each time I usethe mouse a new screen is created so the audio does not match the slide.  What am I doing wrong.  The Adobe HelpDesk said to use the Pause button to move to the next screen which then removes the mouse from the dialog box.

Many thanks.

Allen

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2013 Dec 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, welcome,

I suppose you use the Automatic capture, not the video demo recording since you are talking about slides.

In automatic capture I really recommend to do the narration separately from the recording, synchronizing is not that hard because you have a lot of static slides. Only for mouse movements like dragging Captivate will switch to Full Motion Recording (FMR) which has a lower quality (set it to 32-bit). Personally I prefer to stop the automatic recording when I want a mouse movement to be captured and insert Recording Slide, HD Video Demo instead. You don't have to record everything at once, you can always add recording slides, either Video Demo or Automatic captured static slides.

It is also possible to add mouse objects while editing. Are you bit new to Captivate?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources