• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

so far i have been asked to download flash player 7 times, how can i finalize

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2013 Dec 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time i download, i am told it is done, when i check, i am told it is working. then a few days later,  when i open a program, i am asked to download flash player again,  its done, when i check, i am told it is working. after 60 summers my thought processes may be cornfuzed, also i am a little computer chalenged. is there a step i am somehow missing. please help me in my moment of need. ciao, milan dragin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install Flash Play by default will open Flash Player auto update, if there is a new version Flash player on the web, your browser will prompt to download the latest version flash player. so you receive download flash player message.

if you want to disable Adobe Flash player auto update, please follow  this guide.
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/administration-configure-auto-update-notification.html.

hope those message can help you

Thanks

-Bo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your operating system; browser?

You write that you "downloaded", but did you also install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines