3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2014 11:22 AM by Mike M

Please don't thank me!

House088

After each update, I'm forwarded to your website so that you may thank me.

I do not want you to thank me. I hate adobe and i hate flash, i use it because i have to.

I hate it because of the common sense adobe lacks, to simply not automatically open my default browser so that you may thank me, irrelevantly.

When you automatically open my browser without asking after updating, i start a new browsing session and my previously opened tabs are lost.

please stop it, don't thank me. Just update and disappear!

• 1. Re: Please don't thank me!
          pwillener Level 8

House088 wrote:

Never seen such a thing; what kind of update do you perform?

• 2. Re: Please don't thank me!
            House088 Level 1

I perform the update that appears before me when there is an update to the flash player.

noone else gets forwarded to the Adobe site after update/installation?

• 3. Re: Please don't thank me!
              Mike M Level 6

House088 wrote:

I do not want you to thank me. I hate adobe and i hate flash, i use it because i have to.

I hate it because of the common sense adobe lacks, to simply not automatically open my default browser so that you may thank me, irrelevantly.

When you automatically open my browser without asking after updating, i start a new browsing session and my previously opened tabs are lost.

please stop it, don't thank me. Just update and disappear!

You DON'T HAVE TO DO anything. You are completely free ot uninstall EVERY Adobe product you have and go on without using them or anything that requires them.

If you use the "offline" installers:

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers)

There IS NO CONNECTION AFTERWARD.

But seriously, is this really all you have to be upset about?