• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronizing Frame file updates in RoboHelp?

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2007 Dec 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a RoboHelp WebHelp project using Frame source files and generated WebHelp. Now I've updated several Frame files and for some reason the updates to the Frame files are not showing up in my RoboHelp project. I thought updates to my Frame source could be propagated into RoboHelp easily. (When I created the project, I imported the Frame source files). Does anyone know how to synchronize udpates in Frame to the RH files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 09, 2007 Dec 09, 2007
I'm using the Technical Suite but I don't have that option working. Thanks for forwarding the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the standalone versions of FM and RH or the Technical Communication Suite? They work in different ways and I believe you need the TCS for the synchronisation. If that is what you do have, I don't have that installed yet so I cannot help but I believe it has been covered either here or in General Discussion in the last week or two. I think with TCS, RH has an additional icon.

If not, post back and hopefully someone with TCS can advise.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm using the Technical Suite but I don't have that option working. Thanks for forwarding the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think maybe this is what I was thinking of. Includes a Captivate movie of what to do.

http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp