4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2013 9:28 AM by the_wine_snob

software error

frodriguez753 Level 1

While I'm burning a DVD, at the end of the process it stop and give me the following message, how can I fix it, in order to finissh the process and get the DVD burned? "internal sofware error:.\ Vobulator\Blockplanner\Blockplanner.ccp, line 215" I'm using a laptop Intel I5 with OS windows 7 and premiere elements 9

• 1. Re: software error
          the_wine_snob Level 9

First question: do you have a Stop Marker at the end of your Timeline? If you do, remove that, as it is unnecessary, and will cause errors with the Transcode for DVD production.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: software error
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Also, is this the exact same problem, as this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5956820#5956820 ?

If so, we need to continue in the previous thread, and Lock this one, or confusion will reign.

Good luck, and please let us know if the two threads are the same.

Hunt

• 3. Re: software error
              A.T. Romano Level 7

frodriguez753

Before Hunt locks this thread.

internal sofware error:.\ Vobulator\Blockplanner\Blockplanner.ccp, line 215

99.99999999% certainty that you have a stop marker at the end of the last item on the Timeline. It is not need, causes problems such as described, so remove that stop marker.

Please let us know the outcome.

I will be surprised if this not the cause of your error as Hunt and I have mentioned.

Looking forward to learning of the outcome.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: software error
                the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

Reading both threads, I do believe that they are exactly the same.

I will now Lock this one, and think that we are all better off, continuing in the previous one, as it has more responses - all the very same.

Hunt

[Thread Locked - see linked duplicate thread to respond]