11 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2013 4:54 PM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 11

OxmoxPiX

Hi there,

sry for starting a new thread here but i didnt find the right answer.

I have the new iMac 21,5" without CD -or DVD rom.

I bought the Canon EOS 6D where Lightroom 5 and Premiere Elements 11 are inkluded on DVD's.

So, my Problem...is there any Download version of Premiere Elements 11?

I just found Elements 12 for DL....

thank you very much 4 help.

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 11
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Premiere Elements 11 is an older version of the program and may not be available for download. At least not from a legitimate site. Sorry.

Is there a USB disc drive available for your Mac?

(It's crazy that Apple is no longer including drives so that you have to buy everything from the App Store, IMHO.)

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 11
            OxmoxPiX Level 1

thx for your answer.

yes there are a lot of available drives...but only in store :-)

so i'll buy one next week.....

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements 11
              A.T. Romano Level 7

OxmoxPiX

Please check out the following for your Premiere Elements 11 download, but read the instructions carefully to avoid the "Access Denied" message.

Note that the following has been posted here previously by others and used successfully by others

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-11-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.htm l

Are we dealing with a situation where you have a purchased serial number for Premiere Elements 11 or do you have an installation disc for just the tryout?

Are you now planning on purchasing a serial number for version 12 or just trying it out? Premiere Elements 11 and 12 are much alike.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: Premiere Elements 11
                OxmoxPiX Level 1

hi thank u also for answering.

it seems 2 be a full Version Adobe Photoshop Lightroom/ Adobe Premiere Elemets 11 WIN/MAC inkluding

3 DVD's or Cd's:

1DVD Lightroom 5

1DVD Elements WIN

1DVD Elements MAC

with the 2 serials on the back.

No, i will not buy version 12 cause i think Elements 11 with be enough for me.

• 5. Re: Premiere Elements 11
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

OxmosPiX

Thanks for the follow up.

Premiere Elements 11 is a good program, and version 12 is very similar.

A just in case note, typically all features in the purchased Premiere Elements Windows version are not available in purchased Premiere Elements Mac. If you have any questions about any features that you do not find in Premiere Elements 11 Mac and you believe they should be there, please do not hesitate to ask. One example relates to available keying effects. More on all that another time if necessary.

Please update us on your progress when you get a chance.

Best wishes

ATR

• 6. Re: Premiere Elements 11
                    OxmoxPiX Level 1

thx a lot,

My Download is in progress since............

it seems 2 work but it stops after 300-400 Mb so i have to start again and it runs with 7Mb/s ( my Lan Speed) to where it stopped and loads again. But with slowering speed until it stops..

and the hol3 prozess again...i am now at 1,4Gb from 1.76Gb ...so no matter how long it takes but it will B done......anytime....i'll write down in my memories :-)

i am realy not able 2 understand why adobe is not able to allow loged in ppl and ppl who have registered their software like me, 2 add in their profile a DL link 4 their purchased software...in times where everything is DL able and DVD rom drives are getting old....

And in times where Apple adds no Drives...of course they wanna sell the new stuff...but the old also needs support...no matter 1,57 GB are done...

ThänX a lot 4 ur support....ExCuse my english, i am from Austria.

• 7. Re: Premiere Elements 11
                      John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you bought a download from Adobe, you SHOULD be able to go to https://www.adobe.com/account.html for your Orders page and download again

• 8. Re: Premiere Elements 11
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

OxmoxPiX

What are you now trying to download and from where?

Premiere Elements 12 from Adobe

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=premiere_elements&loc=us

or

Premiere Elements 11 from the following link

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-11-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.htm l

What browser is your default browser and are you using it for this download

Firefox

Chrome

Internet Explorer

or

Other

If you are having problems with the download, you might want to try another browser.

And I do not understand the part about "...who have registered their software" How can you register your software (presumed Premiere Elements) until after you download and install it?

From what you wrote the issue developed when your camera came with Premiere Elements installation disc included with the camera and your computer did not have an optical drive. Thus the quest for a download installation.

Please clarify and hope all is progressing.

Thank you.

ATR

• 9. Re: Premiere Elements 11
                          OxmoxPiX Level 1

Ok,

Ill took the DL from prodesigntools and my browser is Safari in OS 10.9 Mavericks. On my searches for an Answer i came to register my adobe account and on this site i where able to register the serial. So when i go back now i see my registered serials for LR and for PE but it would be nice to have a DL link for every purchased and registered adobe software...no matter how old it is. I was able to register it on my Page with the code but not 2 download it.

And finaly after 4h download and start again... Sir, its ur honor. I got it, installed it. And now im a proudly owner of adobe premiere elements 11...

Could be much easier but it worked also

Thx a lot!!! Wish u guys a happy New Year!!! Peace and Health!

• 10. Re: Premiere Elements 11
                            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Since we are only other users here, we can't help with what Adobe "should" do about past version downloads

Now that you do have a downloaded file... write that file, and your serial number in a text file... to a DVD in case of a future crash

In fact... make a copy of your entire boot/software drive to a USB drive to be able to restore  or put on a new drive in case of a crash

The product I use is at http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-linux.htm

Image runs off of a bootable CD via Linux (the Zip you download includes a program to make the bootable CD) and it reads EVERYTHING on the drive, even the hidden registration information, so everything is restored when needed... and you may restore the image to a brand new drive in case of a crash, and not have to re-install anything

• 11. Re: Premiere Elements 11
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

OxmoxPiX

Wonderful, wonderful news "I got it, installed it."

Congratulations for working through the problem to a successful completion. Great job.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about your Premiere Elements workflows.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year and always,

ATR