4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2013 1:06 PM by John T Smith

Low system resources duirng rendering

Jeep Dude

I cant complet rendering my timeline- I getr a msage that the wyemnte in very low on resouencew.  Save your projecyt and proced with caution.  But it never complete the render.

Can I shut down the adobe auto alayzer in window task manager before rendering?  that seems to be ueing a lot of resources.

• 1. Re: Low system resources duirng rendering
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Jeep Dude,

1. Can you give us the specs. of your computer?
          2. Can you give us the details of your OS version?
          3. If Windows, how is Windows' Virtual Memory (Page File) set up?
          4. What is your Project Setting?
          5. What are the full specs. of your Assets, Video, Stills, Audio, etc.?

Good luck, and let us know more, please.

Hunt

• 2. Re: Low system resources duirng rendering
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Jeep Dude

Important information. What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

That information is going to be especially important if you are working with a version such as 8.0/8.0.1.

If you are working with Premiere Elements 12 Windows (current version), then you go into the Elements Organizer/Preferences/MediaAnalysis and try to shut off the AutoAnalyzer options there. If you are in 8.0/8.0.1, you go into the Elements Organizer/Preferences/AutoAnalzyer options. And, with 8.0/8.0.1 make sure that the automatic Background Rendering feature is turned off in preferences and that you are running the program as the 8.0.1 Update.

Another component of the equation is just what is on that Timeline that you are rendering, in the way of formats and effects applied to the content...especially Video Stabilizer?

And, not to be overlooked, level of computer resources including installed and available RAM.

The answers are in the details. So looking forward to your details to help us to help you.

Thanks.

ATR

• 3. Re: Low system resources duirng rendering
              Jeep Dude Level 1

Windows 7 srvs pak 1. Base score 5.5

Intel core 2 CPU. 6600 @ 2.4 ghz

32 bit os

Installed RAM 2 gb

I am running the latest versions of ps elements and premier 12 (latest version)

Attached is detail of my system

My timeline has about 100 slides with basic dissolve transitions.  No real effects.  There are 3 video clips each about 10 to 15 seconds long.  I imported these from my cannon Powershot camera.  I don't know if they have video stabilizer.  How can I tell?  Would it help to disable auto analyzer in organizer?

My last attempt just hung up at about 80 %rendered. 

Sent from my iPad

Walt Swistak

• 4. Re: Low system resources duirng rendering
                John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>timeline has about 100 slides

Pictures that are "overly" large may cause video editing problems

Photo Scaling for Video http://forums.adobe.com/thread/450798

-HiRes Pictures to DVD http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1187937?tstart=0

-PrEl Crash http://forums.adobe.com/thread/973935