1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 2, 2014 5:59 PM by JimHess

How do I get latest DNG converter to recognize Fuji RAF files?

timshapiro

So, I run Macbook Pro.  Snow Leopard 10.6.8  Downloaded latest version of Adobe DNG.  It won't recognize any raw files.  Including Fuji XE 2 raw.  I thought it should be able to.  The XE 2 is listed as a supported camera. 

My hope was to convert the XE 2 raw files to DNG to open in LR 4

What am I missing?  Thanks for any responses.

• 1. Re: How do I get latest DNG converter to recognize Fuji RAF files?
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The most common problem new users have with the DNG converter is when they browse using the converter to locate their raw files. Often they will double-click on the folder containing their raw files and will be notified that there are no files to convert. The key to using the DNG converter is to choose the FOLDER containing the raw files, but don't open that folder. When you choose the folder then the DNG converter will convert all raw files in that folder and put them wherever you choose to have them put. If you only want to convert certain files then you need to locate those files with the DNG converter closed (not running) and drag/drop those specific raw files onto the icon for the DNG converter. If either one of these suggestions don't help then please let us know and we will try to figure out what is happening.