4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2013 4:18 PM by Yongi

Cannot add disc menus to my project because of signing in problem(Adobe ID)

Yongi

Why signing in using my Adobe Id to add disc menus/theme to my project take forever? it will not move to the next option it will stay in signing in mode. It looks like it hang but it's not.

• 1. Re: Cannot add disc menus to my project because of signing in problem(Adobe ID)
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Yongi

What version of Premiere Elements are you working with and on what computer operating system is it running?

Your mention of signing in makes me think you are not in the current version but in an older one when photoshop.com existed.

If you in an older version, ignore the sign in, cancel out of any dialogs related to photoshop.com, and only use the menus without the band at the upper right corner of the thumbnails in the disc menus display area. They are the photoshop.com plus member only one which are no longer available.

The answers are in the details. So, please detail your situation more.

We will be watching for your reply. Do not hesitate to ask if you need clarification on anything written.

Thank you.

aTR

• 2. Re: Cannot add disc menus to my project because of signing in problem(Adobe ID)
            Yongi Level 1

Hi aTR,

Thanks for your reply. I am using the Premiere Elements 10 and using windows 7 OS. I am trying to add menus to my project but a popup menu ask me to sign in using my Adobe ID and password.After i signed in it wil not get out in that signing in menu.

-Yongi

• 3. Re: Cannot add disc menus to my project because of signing in problem(Adobe ID)
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Yongi

In Premiere Elements 10 and earlier, ignore any Sign In messages. Cancel out of them as quickly as you can and proceed with opening Premiere Elements 10 to its Editor or to the Elements Organizer 10.

If you want to explore, look to the Welcome Screen's "Attention: Elements Plus Services are no longer available. Click here to learn more." If your interest is solely in Premiere Elements 10 importing, editing, and export, ignore and move on into the Premiere Elements workspace. Those learn more messages essentially will lead you into the Adobe Revel feature for media storage and sharing online. You do not need to be involved in that for Premiee Elements 10 to work for you.

ATR

• 4. Re: Cannot add disc menus to my project because of signing in problem(Adobe ID)
                Yongi Level 1

A.T. Romano,

Hi! Thanks again for your reply. Now i understand why i can't add menus to my project. Because of your help, i was able to create a simple DVD/AVCHD that runs in blu ray player. Those videos were taken last christmas celebration with family and friends. Again, Thank You so much. Happy New Year and God Bless you.

-Yongi