1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 29, 2013 8:54 PM by A.T. Romano

Premier 8 has disappeared from the bundle!

Bumblebear

Hello I have always had Premier as part of my Elements package but for some reason after being installed (and used!) for the last 4 years it has disappeared!  I tried downloading Elements again yet Premier is still not installed.  All I have are remnants of files and a lot of videos I am now unable to play.

• 1. Re: Premier 8 has disappeared from the bundle!
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Bumblebear

What computer operating system was your Premiere Elements 8.0/8.0.1 running on?

And what do you mean by "bundle" in the "Premier 8 has disappeared from the bundle!"

If you do not see Premiere Elements 8 in the list of applications installed on your computer, then

a. Do a run through of ccleaner on your computer

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

(regular cleaner and registry cleaner components)

b. Reinstall Premiere Elements 8 (do you have any installation disc or are you working from installation files from an online download from Adobe). Do you have a purchased serial number for the product? Can you find your product and its serial number at Adobe?

c. If this is an Adobe online purchase, have you gone to My Adobe and your account there to see what is happening?

If so, have you contacted Adobe about this matter? And, if so, what was the outcome of that contact?

You wrote

All I have are remnants of files and a lot of videos I am now unable to play.

I do not understand what that has to do with Premiere Elements (any version). Videos can be played on computer players. Are you using "videos" to mean project files (project.prel) from Premiere Elements 8.0/8.0.1? Please explain.

Did you computer undergo any catastrophic events that coincided with the disappearance of Premiere Elements 8.0/8.0.1?

More later.

ATR