0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2007 4:39 PM by bizarrojack

WSDL problem - White spaces are required between publicId and systemId

Hi -
      I have a WSDL app that works about 99% of the time, but periodically, I have users attempt to access my page, and this exception is generated where I "cfinvoke" the wsdl :

"Name: coda_ps_inquiry. WSDL: https://xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxx.cfc?wsdl. org.xml.sax.SAXException: Fatal Error: URI=null Line=1: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId. It is recommended that you use a web browser to retrieve and examine the requested WSDL document for correctness. If the requested WSDL document can't be retrieved or it is dynamically generated, it is likely that the target web service has programming errors."

I have never written anything to do with a "publicId" and "systemId" into my code, but clearly something is not right if it is generating errors. Does anyone know what these are and what I should look for, in my own code, that could be causing it to appear as invalid XML? The wsdl doodad is created using cfcomponent, and when I looked at the generated output, it appears to be valid xml and there is nothing in it about a "systemId" or "publicId".

I am the responsible person for both the cfinvoking "client" side and the cfcomponent "service" on another server, but I didn't originally write either of them.