1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 19, 2007 10:10 AM by emerys

Serial numbers invalid !!!

ozsoyra
      Yesterday I installed Flex Builder 2.0.1 with charting to my XP Pro Sp 2 machine.

After installation completed I open the FlexBuilder Application and prompted me serial numbers dialog. I entered both FlexBuilder and Charting serial numbers and clicked "OK" button. Serials were accepted and application opened.
      I checked "Manage License" from Help menu.

Both Flex Builder and Charting seems as "Full Version" means serials were accepted by application.

I closed the application than I opened again.

I got a prompt from application then it said "Trial period is expired" and serials are invalid.

Now I can not open the Flexbuilder.

Is ther anyone who has any idea about the solution?

Any help is apriciated.

Rusen

• 1. Re: Serial numbers invalid !!!
          Level 1
          Rusen,
          This sounds like what happened to us. There are two different Flex Builder 2 applications that look exactly alike. Regular, single user packages, and volume licenses. We bought three copies of Flex builder 2 and had no idea there was anything to be concerned about. The software vendor sent us single user software and volume license keys (serial numbers). By looking at them we couldn't tell there was a different, but the software knew and wouldn't work. We wasted about two months before we got to the right person at the vendor who understood what was going on. Check with whoever sold you the software to make sure that those licenses go with that software.

Scott