Would really appreciate some help with this - it is something text based, when I delete all text, there is no _GoBack, but when text is there the _GoBack is generated.
1 person found this helpful
Try to see in the Story Editor if there is bookmarks.
I'm not quite sure what a bookmark looks like in Story Editor as I seldom use it, but I have taken a screenshot of one symbol I came accross. See below.
How are these created? I have looked at the structure of the word doc imported, however, there were no hidden bookmarks. So I am a bit perplexed as to how those little registration like marks got there...
That's a cross-reference destination marker, so there are probably cross-references elsewhere in the text linked to it.
Hi Peter, Would that not show up in the Hyperlinks panel?
HSGROW_HK, yes is a symbol of bookmark on story editor, try to selected and removed and see what happen.
Yes it worked. Thank you! Still confused as to how they got there??
Re: Hyperlink error in Acrobat PDF Navigation Bookmarks
When this type of error’s inserted in the navigation bookmarks panel of the PDF – it means some type of cross-reference is anchored
in the text on the InDesign page that this link goes to.
- Click the navigational link in the PDF to see where it goes.
- Go to the InDesign publication and find that spot.
- Cursor highlight the text
- Click the Type menu and at the bottom of the type menu, ensure “show hidden characters” is enabled.
- Cntrl Y to go to story editor
- There should be an anchor located somewhere around or within the text
- Delete it
- Then recreate your PDF with navigational bookmarks