2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 31, 2013 9:58 AM by A.T. Romano

loading adobe premiere

psychoweller

Have got a new PC with a trial verson of elements 12 loaded - have been learning to use the software etc and want to purchase etc.

I have also got as a gift the same Adobe premiere elements 12 - disc version  - should I uninstall the the trial version - and then load the disc version  with the standard serial numbers etc - or is there a way of bypassing this etc

Please advise - the PC is just a standard machine non MAC etc

• 1. Re: loading adobe premiere
          the_wine_snob Level 9

With the trial of PrE 12 working, and BEFORE the 30 day trial expiring, I would just plug in your S/N from your boxed version. That *should* convert the trial to fully-paid. If that fails, for some reason, you can then Uninstall the trial, run CCleaner, or similar, then Install from the physical media.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: loading adobe premiere
            A.T. Romano Level 7

psychoweller

Right now I would test your purchased serial number in the tryout to determine if you can open the program after you disregard Continue Tryout and click on License this Product, inserting your purchased serial number.

Then we can decide what next...leave well enough alone and continue to use a functioning purchased Premiere Elements 12

or decide what next based on the results.

More later.

ATR