• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shockwave Errors

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use an online ESL software for my students. When my organization initially purchased the laptops for this program, Flash can preinstalled and we downloaded Shockwave ourselves. At that point, the software worked, and that was only a few weeks ago. Now, every time we try to load the software, we get two error messages, one saying "This application requires an Xtra (Flash Movie...) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtras folder(s)." The other message reads, "Xtra package download error 125."

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting all files relating to shockwave, macromedia, flash player, etc.

I'm running Windows 8 and have tried this in the latest versions of both IE and Chrome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The error would seem to indicate that a piece of proprietary software either didn't install, or is no longer present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines