2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2014 4:59 AM by Taverino

    In search of a spesific style/expression! Maybe you know the name of it?

    åcmun Level 1

      Hello fellow after-effects users,


      I've been seaching for the name of a spesific style/visual expression/grade for a long time now and maybe some one here can help me out finding the common name for it. Here are the common elements:


      * I think its trying to emulate a type of lens distortion.

      * With sometimes green, red and/or blue superimpositions in the edges.

      * Part of the image is blurred (in the edges of the image/vignette)


      Here is a couple of not necessarily good examples. But make notice of the edges in both pictures, displacing and changing color:

      Screen Shot 2014-01-01 at 10.53.46 1.pngScreen Shot 2014-01-01 at 10.53.05.png


      Is there a common name for this effect?