1 2 Previous Next 48 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2014 8:59 AM by DVDStyler is excellent

When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

DVDStyler is excellent Level 1

WIN 8 PRE 9   PAL (UK) 

I have PRE 9 since new and gave up with it as it contuinually crashed.   I am trying again but find when I open a new project all the old media files are displayed on the right.   I delete them and then drag and drop new ones in, but it still shows the old ones.   File names are the same as previous project but in a different drive and directory.   When I try to do anything it asks where are the old,deleted, files

I thought with version 9 the problewms would be ironed out.   Apparently not.

I have found DVD Styler Freeware is excellent and produced a simple DVD in about 5 minutes.   I may be doing something wrong in PRE9 but do I need to be Steven Speilberg to get a basic DVD burned?

• 1. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Premiere Elements 9 User....

Are you working from the 9.0.1 Update version of Premiere Elements 9? And, on what computer operating system are you running Premiere Element 9?

With any version of Premiere Elements, you cannot move or delete the source media that went into a project after the project has been saved and closed. Otherwise, when you reopen that project, you get hit with "Where is the file....?" messages. So, where did you delete these files from....the hard drive save location of the originals or from the Elements Organizer 9 only?

And, the typical way to import your media into the program is very the Get Media/Files and Folders/ or other Get Media choices.

You seem to have found a program with which you are satisfied. If you wish to pursue Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 troubleshooting, please post more details.Please also include whether the problems occur when you start a new project with new media and ignore what you are seeing in the Organize sector of the program when it first opens.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Hi thanks for reply.

I am using Windows 8.1 release 9.0.1   Clicking updates I am advised rogram is up to date.   I have installed all the recommended addins.   Have not been able to login for PRE or PSE as I get a 400 error code.   Closed over Chgristmas I guess.

As mentioned in Title when I open a NEW project I see all the media files used in the last project, E:, still listed.  

I would have though PRE would have cleared all reference to a different project.   I then highlight these files and delete them.

I then drag and drop from Explorer all my new files, C: drive and directory.   The files properties revert to E: and I am asked where the E: files are.   Why is it looking for the files which should not be in this project and were removed from this one at the outset?

Anyway - I start a new project.  

Files form the previous one are shown in Organizer and those files WERE stored in E: drive.

I highlight and right click delete them all

I "get media" from C: drive.   Same file names as were used in previous project which WERE stored E: drive.

I then try and use files in the Orhganizer, but get a file selection box open asking "Where is the File E:\ . . . . . "

Tear out hair.

Appreciate your help

• 4. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Premiere Elements 9 User....

Replying to your post numbered 2 in this thread....

I am using Windows 8.1 release 9.0.1   Clicking updates I am advised rogram is up to date.   I have installed all the recommended addins.   Have not been able to login for PRE or PSE as I get a 400 error code.   Closed over Chgristmas I guess.

You do not login to Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 and Photoshop Elements 9. Just move on into the program and ignore any messages that might pop up about signing into anything. Photoshop.com is gone, and those signin are meaningless. Cancel out. You will also find that you cannot use the photoshop.com plus disc menus in the Disc menus section of the program. As I said, photoshop.com is gone.

About updates. The only updates that you should be accepting are those for the Camera Raw plug-in for Photoshop Elements 9 and Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1. Camera Raw installed will allow you to edit images in the raw format in the Camera Raw dialog when you have Photoshop Elements installed. And, with that Camera Raw installed, it will allow you to import raw and dng images into Premiere Elements. All of this is provided that your camera is supported by Camera Raw and that your version of Camera Raw is supported by Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1.

All of the above seems to be aside from the basic problem that you are presenting, that is, missing media when you go to open a saved/closed Premiere Elements project.

Let us clear....but be on guard, you do not want to end up deleting files from the hard drive and having no files at all.

1. Move your images saved to the E drive to the C drive (Desktop, Documents (Pictures or Videos)....)

2. Open the Elements Organizer 9 and delete from the Elements Organizer 9 catalog any of those images that you just moved from E to C.

3. In the Elements Organizer 9, go to File Menu/Photos and Videos/from, navigate to the C drive location of the images involved, select them, and get them into the Elements Organizer 9. Is everything OK so far?

Please let us know the results from the above and then we can decide what next if necessary.

Thanks.

ATR

• 5. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Hi AT,

Well I restored files to the E: drive where PRE was looking for the files and it seemed happy.  Odd as some were missing but never mind, deleted those entries in the Organizer and burned a test DVD.   Good.   Saved project exited and reopened.   All was good, albeit still looking in the E: drive, but was not concerned abut the missing files.

Closed PRE and reopened, picked a new Project at the splash screen and enetered app.   All the media files from before were in the Organizer still.   Being a new project I deleletd them.

Got Media from "File / Get Media / Files and Folders - Selected C:\aa\agnetha.jpg   Imported fine.   Tried to use it by dragging to "Sceneline" box and got the file selection box which was headed "where is file E:\aa\agnetha.jpg"

I created a new directory E:\aa and copied c:\aa\agnetha.jpg into the that directory and then PRE was happy and I could use the file, the one in E:

I do not understand this unhealthy interest in my E: drive, do you?

Couple of issues here - why does a new project not statrt off clear - i.e. no hangover from previous project

Why when I import from C: does it immediately look for the file in E: ?

Confusing behaviour , surely not a "design feature"?

Thanks again for your help

• 6. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                  the_wine_snob Level 9

Just a quick question please. Are those files (from older Projects in Organizer only), or are they appearing in the Project Assets Panel in the New Project?

I assume that they are in Organizer, which basically manages all Assets on your system, and are NOT in the Project Assets Panel, but just wanted to be sure.

If they are only in Organizer, that is working, as expected. While I use Adobe Bridge (think Organizer++), all folders and their Assets, that I have used Bridge to survey, will still be there, unless moved. The Project Asset Panel will be empty with a New Project, until I Import Assets, which will populate the Asset Panel.

Just curious, and thanks for that info.

Hunt

• 7. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

This user is not using Premiere Elements 11 or 12, rather 9.0/9.0.1.

I am not sure where you are coming from on your post 6, so I thought we might look at the details to see if we can put this together.

The user DVD is using Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 (comes with Elements Orgaizer 9) on Windows 8 64 bit. Just because the program is on Windows 8 64 bit that does not change Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1. It is what is it is. And that is a program that opens to an Organize phase of the program where all the Elements Organizer entries are displayed, coming from:

a. media imported in prior Premiere Elements projects, with additional copies automatically placed in Elements Organizer

or

b. those media that were brought into the Elements Organizer 9 directly.

There is no Project Assets in Premiere Elements versions earlier than 11. And, the opening to an Organize phase of the program went out with version 9.0/9.0.1. For that matter, there is no Project Assets in Premiere Elements 11 or 12 Quick workspace, only Expert workspace.  And, the Project Assets design does not force the user to open a project and be faced with the Elements Organizer assets.

ATR

• 8. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

DVD

Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 was designed to open to the Organize phase of the program. When it does, it displays the Elements Organizer 9 content. The content can have its origin from:

Media imported into a prior Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 project accompanied by copies automatically being placed additionally in the Elements Organizer. That is a given...no way to alter that. But once you go to Get Media and introduce a file into the project, all that you will see in Organize is the thumbnail for the file you just imported. You can go back to seeing everything in Organize by clicking on Show All. One of the perks of the Organize "collection" is that, if you can use it as media, you can drag one of those Organize files as project media to the Timeline without opening the Elements Organizer workspace,

You do not need or necessarily want to delete your Elements Organizer files in the Organize phase everytime you start a new project. Another do not and be careful...when you are deleting entries in the Elements Organizer 9, make sure that you are just deleting the file from the Elements Organizer and not the Elements Organizer PLUS from the hard drive save location. If you have not been doing so, please read carefully the dialog box when you go to delete one of the Elements Organizer files.

The Premiere Elements project file (copy) as well as that of the Elements Organizer trace back to a specific hard drive save location. And, that specific hard drive save location is the one from which media was brought into it. You need to break that association if you do not want it looking for E instead of C or something else after you have disturbed the status quo. The basic purpose of my prior post was to have you break the "links" and establish new ones with  which you could move forward.

A lot of these details disappear in later versions. But the fundamental concept of not moving or deleting source media that went into a project after the project has been saved/closed remains.

Are you OK with the distinction between what you are seeing in Organize header media versus Organizer header Project?

For now, forget about what you are seeing in Organize Media. Focus on the media needed for the project. Do not delete or move files. Respond to the "Where is file.....?" messages to get the project and its source media in sync, and this type of problem should disappear. Once you get things in place, then you can explore and experiment with the can and cannot dos.

Please review, and we can discuss further anything that you feel needs further clarification. Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification if needed.

Thanks.

ATR

• 9. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                        the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

Fine, so the name would the the "Project Panel," in lieu of the recently changed "Project Assets Panel." Other than that, what is your problem?

Organizer is, and has been, a file organizer, hence its name. It is a cataloging program, with some additional functions. It can catalog files (Assets), all over one's computer. It is not limited to just Assets, which have been used, or will be used in a Project. Are you with me so far?

Now, within PrE, in the Project Panel, or the more recently named Project Assets Panel, THOSE are the Assests, that have been Imported into the Project, which is Open. Do we agree there?

I am asking whether the "offending Assets" are limited to Organizer, which is what I suspect, or if they also populate a New Project. If the latter, something is definitely wrong, as no Assets will have been Imported.

As to the location of Assets in the Organizer, depending on where files were located, and to where they might have been moved, Organizer could still have the old links.

Hunt

• 10. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt,

The Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 Organize header set up is dramatically and fundamentally different from the Premiere Elements 11 and 12 concept of Project Assets. This is not a name trade off but a concept one.

ATR

• 11. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Hi, thanks for the help, appreciated.   Hopefully for clarity:

Run the program.

Splash screen opens

Select New Project

Input box opens where you can name your project and sppecify dworking directory

Main desktopp opens, File / Edit / Clip / Timeline / Disc / Title / Window / Help

On right of this area there is a 4 tab section headed Organiize / Edit / Disc Menus / Share

This area is divided into squares which show files being used.

In this case where a new project has been started REFERNCE to media files from previous project are shown.   I say REFERENCE as the files may have been removed before this project was started

Cannot proceed as PRE keeps asking for the old files.

Delete references and import from another directory. say c:\aa\pic.jpg

Try and use pic.jpg in Organize area

PRE immediately asks for E: \aa\pic,jpg - "Where is E:\aa\pic.jpg"

When I open a new spreadsheet in Excel I get a blank spreadsheet, when I open a new page in Word I get a blank page, from memory when I opened a new project in Powerbuilder I got a blank desktop.  

When I oipen PRE I get a populated desktop and cannot proceed until I clean it up.   Even then any files I import from anywhere I have to immediately move / copy files and directory structure to E: before I can use them as PRE always looks in E:

• 12. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                              nealeh Level 5

I believe you have two problems. One of misunderstanding, and one of having moved / deleted files from your hard disks.

The misunderstanding:

• Premiere Elements consists of two separate but connected programs - the Editor with which you create your video projects and the Organizer which is a media manager into which you can import still images, videos, sounds and PDF files and then rank, organize, tag, make albums from and do many other activities.
                              • The Media pane in the Organize tab in the Premiere Elements Editor is a mini-view to the main Organizer program and will show you all the media on your computer that you have imported into it. This initial panel is NOT project specific. To see the media for the specific project you look to the Project pane in the Organizer tab.
                              • These pages from the manual at http://help.adobe.com/archive/en_US/premiereelements/9/premiereelements_9_help.pdf may be helpful:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Moving/Deleting Files problem - the 'Where is ...' issue

• The Organizer is a database and records the where and name of media files that you have imported into it. So long as you use the folder and file management features of the Organizer, it keeps track of the files. But the moment you use Windows Explorer to move or delete files this does NOT update the Organizer database and it loses track of them.
                              • The Editor also keeps track of files used in Projects. If these files are moved or deleted, then the Editor will prompt for their location.

Resolution

• For the Organizer issue use Find> All Missing Files (in the Elements Organizer, not the Editor) . After a while you will see a list of all files in the Organizer for which the originals are no longer in their recorded location. As it sounds as though you are not making use of the Organizer, the simplest way to resolve this is to select them all and press Delete. This will delete them from the catalog.
                              • For the Editor issue, put copies of the files back where the Editor is looking for them, then in the Project pane of the Organizer tab delete them from there. Then you can delete the copies from the hard disk.

You might also find the Elements 9 Organizer manual of help  - http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ElementsOrganizer/9.0/Using/index.html

Cheers,
                              --
                              Neale
                              Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 13. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Hi Neale,

Thanks for the full reply - lots of reading for me, much appreciated.

One thing I still don't understand is:

Organize / Get Media / Select C:\aa\needle.jpg  That is C on the C drive

Select - I see Dialogue box and progress bar - Entry made in Organize square.   Because "show Details" is ticked I see a lighter grey box with a red and green icon in it and the text "needle.jpg"   Also a row of stars greyed out.

I hover the mouse over it and it says "E:\aa\needle.jpg"

I double click and it says "Where is E:\aa\needle.jpg"

This is the first time needle.jpg has been used by PRE, and of course is not in E:\aa.so why does PRE look in E: ?

Is there perhaps a config setting that says all media will be stored in E:   Would seem odd if so.

Regards, Phil

• 14. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                                  nealeh Level 5

Phil, that does sound weird.

• Default save setting - it's been a while since I used v9, but in v12 the setting is at Edit> Preferences> files.
                                  • Have you EVER had a needle.jpg at E:\aa?
                                  • In the Elements Organizer (the actual program, not the Organize tab in the PRE editor)
                                    • can you search for needle.jpg and see what gets shown.
                                    • delete needles.jpg from the catalog
                                    • use the import from folders feature to get c:\aa\needles.jpg again. Does it still then look for it on the E: drive?

Cheers,
                                  --
                                  Neale

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 15. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Thanks again - Just going out - Manic insanity is visiting your children because your wife tells you to.  

Will try your suggestions in the morning

Have a good day.

regards, Phil

• 16. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

This will make you laugh.   Spent 10 minutes writing reply.   Received Adobe message Server error, tried to post, was advised to login.   Went to Login and saw opening login struggling to do anything, and then redirected back here with my message disappeared.   Impressed - not a lot.

• Default save setting - it's been a while since I used v9, but in v12 the setting is at Edit> Preferences> files.

Think it must have changed from my version but will carry in looking.

So in brief, I feel my life draining away, went straight to Organizer from splash screen.   All media in Organizer sayas e:\aa.   Imported more pics via toolbar in Organizer (File / import media / files or folders ) selected pics from C:\aa.   Right click and aevery property is shown as E:\aa

None of the new pics have been in E: drive at any time.

Regards, Phil CTRL+A CTRL+C then click post and . . .

• 17. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

I have also tried to reconnect - Organizer thinks file was in E:\aa and therefore refuses to reconnect with the actual file in C:\aa

• 18. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                                          nealeh Level 5

Am I right that in my assumption that so far you are not really using the Organizer to manage your media collection but rather as a repository of files for a specific PRE project? And therefore you won't have invested much effort in tagging and managing your media.

If so, I suggest you create a new catalog in the Organizer and see if imports to a new catalog resolve the problem.

According to http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ElementsOrganizer/9.0/Using/WSae2ea3b149d0c3591ae939f103860b3d 59-7f53_WIN.html the default location is still in Edit> Preferences> Files (NB this is in the Organizer, not the Editor).

Cheers,
                                          --
                                          Neale

• 19. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Hi Neale,

Success ish.   Created new catalogue and deleted old one.   Imported a couple of JPGs and properties say they are in the c:\aa directory.

Fingers crossed

Thanks again for all your help.

Regards, Phil

• 20. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                                              nealeh Level 5

Phew. Glad we got there in the end. Enjoy!

Cheers,
                                              --
                                              Neale

• 21. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Well almost - just imported c:\aa\needle.jpg, a file which was in the default catalogue and now deleted, and Organizer iimediately thinks it is in the E: drive again.

So default catalogue has been deleted

New catalogue being used

From Organizer / File / Get Photos and Videos / From, Files /

Select c:\aa\needle.jpg - Picture appears in slection box

Click Get Media and I immediately in Organizer I see a sort of cushion with a flower in the middle and a big blue question mark.   Show the proerties and it is e:\aa again

Maybe new media will not show this, the first 2 JPGs were OK.   Will persevere but MovieMaker is calling again

Regards, Phil

PS Bizarrely even after renaming needle.jpg needle1.jpg and import from c:\aa Organizer tells proerties are E:\aa, amnd it can't find it.

PPS Bad news - Looking at the other 2 files that were happily showing C:\aa they have now also reverted to E:\aa in Organizer preoperties.   The oinly catalogue in existence is my one I created..   

Anyone want to buy a copy of PRE 9.0?

• 22. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                                                  nealeh Level 5
                                                  • Did you check your preferences to see where your default save location is?
                                                  • Can you post a screenshot of the import screen showing what options you have checked.
                                                  • What happens if you temporarily remove your drive E:?

Cheers,
                                                  --
                                                  Neale

• 23. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Hi Nealeh,

Thanks again - Preferences point to  c:\users\me\pictures\adobe

(Folders for saved Files )

Hope you can read below.

Will have to bear with me if I unmount e:   Will have to read up hyow to do it.

Regards, Phil

adobe1.jpg

• 24. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Phil,

I got detoured from your thread.

Before you go about removing drive(s)...

Question at this point before I refer back to my last reply to you in this thread....

a. What is this E drive (external or internal or a partition of some other drive)? If external, have you been repeatedly plugging it in and out?

b. What are all those other drives, F and G for example?

c. Please check out your drives situation via Computer/Manage/Disc Management.

Thanks

ATR

• 25. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Quick update - E: removed and Organizer cleared aqnd now importing pics again, fresh and ones used before.   All working as expected.   Will restart and see what happens.  

Looking good

• 26. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                                                          nealeh Level 5

Others have had issues with removable external drives and drive letter assignments in the past, but I don't recall one as odd as yours before! But it does look to be pointing at the external drive as the problem. Does it always get assigned the same drive letter when you use it (if not we should probably force it to)?

Cheers,
                                                          --
                                                          Neale

• 27. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

E: unmounted Organizer cleared.   Imported 5 jpgs from c:\aa and all properties shown correctly.in Organizer

Turned off / on PC

Mounted e:

Restarted Organizer

All 5 pics point e:\aa

Double click a picture and "searching for Missing File" pops up.

Difficult to love this program.

• 28. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Hi AT,

All my disks are physical and remain in place at all times.   All look good

disks.jpg

• 29. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Hi All,

Just to confirm - All my hard disks are physical and installed in the PC permanently, drive letters are never changed nor is the disk configuration..

Thanks for your time - much appreciated

• 30. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Me again - For info I use Outlook, Excel, Word and Picasa on a daily basis, and no other program has any problem with drive confusion.

Cheers

• 31. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Just a thought,

I use a lot of data and increase my disks accordingly.   The current E: drive would have been my C: drive at one time.  

As mentioned at the top of the page I install PRE every now and again to try and get it to work.   Last time I used it, possibly a year or two ago, I think it kept crashing when I tried to burn a DVD,

Is it possible there is a hidden file on the E: drive that is causing the confusion?   The directories now coming off the root of E: will be different to when it was the C: drive.  

I have installed Windows 8 and 8.1 on the current C: drive since last running PRE so I cannot imagine it is a registry entry – Win 8 and 8.1 are pretty much full installs.

I have looked at the E: contents and there are some .prel files there from 2010.   Has PRE been making some assumptions on what I  want perhaps?

If that is the problem I just need to know the cure, I imagine one is allowed to store media and project files wherever one desires?

Regards, Phil

• 32. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Phil

In Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1, please go to Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks.

Look at each of the categories there. Where is each directed to? And, how much free hard drive space is at each of the designated locations. If possible, please post the view of the Scratch Disks area so we can see the information for

Captured Video

Captured Audio

Video Previews

Audio Previews

Media Cache

Disc Encoding

Thanks.

ATR

• 33. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed
                                                                        nealeh Level 5

DVDStyler is excellent wrote:

The current E: drive would have been my C: drive at one time.

Well the Organizer indexes media not just by folder, but also by the hard disk serial number, so I wonder if that is what is screwing things up, but I would still have expected a new catalog to resolve the issue.

The only thing I can think of to fix it permanently is rather brutal. Backup the E: drive fully, then format it and use a utility to change the hard disk serial number. Then restore from the backup just the files you really want. But you might consider that too much trouble!

Cheers,
                                                                        --
                                                                        Neale

• 34. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Hi,

AT - Went to EDIT / PREFERENCES and checked all paths.   All say c:\users\me\xxx

Nealeh - You may have hit on the problem, disk serial number.   I have now done the following:

1   Changed E: to M: using WIN Disk Management

2   Uninstalled "Additional Content" for PRE previously supplied by Adobe

3   Uninstalled PRE using WIN uninstall utility - when prompted Do you want to keep preferences I said no. 

4   Deleted Directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Premiere elements 9

5   Deleted Directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Elements Organizer\Catalogs

6   Reinstalled from Adobe supplied download files, purchased direct from Adobe

7   Restarted PC when prompted

8   At first running of program I selected Organizer from Splash Screen

9   Saw all the files still displayed in my catalog, 5 JPGs

10  Icons wwere "cushion" with a flower in the middle and a big blue flower

11   Double clicked icon and was advised couldn't find M:   yes M:    I repeat M:\aa\silencer.jpg !!!!!

12 Very clever of Adobe to update so efficienly, based presumably on Disk Serial Number, but not so clever if you have the problem I have.

Perhaps I should contact McAfee to see if they can get rid on PRE when required?

Going to uninstall and then have a look in Registry and see if there is anythiong left over relating to PRE

Regards, Phil

• 36. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

So I deleted PRE and cleared the directories, ran CCleaner from Piriform, emptied Recycle Bin and un-mounted disk E:| whiicjh PRE seems to love so much.

I then reinstalled PRE and restarted PC, and recived this.Will reinstall again.

My PRE appears to be version config.jpg0.01 rahter than version 9

• 37. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

So I try and uninstall and get this, which is incorrect.   So will now search Task Manager and processes to see why it think PRE is running.

Didn't have to do this with Movie Maker or DVDStyler.

inuse.jpg

• 38. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

Be funny if it wasn't so tragic.   Are Adobe still in business?

Clear rogue process in Task Manager doing nothing but taking up memory.   Uninstall again, reboot, reinstall as Administrator:

Click OK and I am told it is rolling back install

shared.jpg

Losing the will to live now.   Would I recommend PRE to others ?   Ha Ha Ha

• 39. Re: When I start new project files from previous project are displayed

No it wasn't

interrupt.jpg

Rolled back, but debris left in Program directory

rubbish.jpg

Try again and make a cup of tea  while it is running.

1 2 Previous Next