5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2014 5:49 PM by A.T. Romano

problem with Adobe Premiere Elements 10 : error DW046

kitaguchi38

Dear community members,

I have bought Adobe Premiere Elements  10 and installed it from the DVDs on my MAC OSX10.5.8 on december 27, 2013

When creating a new project , I get the following message :

following a serious error, Premiere Elements 10 must stop

Then I click OK and I get a new message :

The Premiere 10 application has closed suddenly after having been rebooted

Then I end up to the error report window. I have sent the error report  to Apple  ( I can send it to you if you want)

I have also got the following error message :

DW046 : following conflicting process were running, block : dynamiclinkmanager

Notice : it seems this problem is occuring since I underwent a power failure while working on a project. When I want to open an existing project I get the following message :

it seems that Premiere Elements has closed in an unexpected way during the last session. Do you want to open the previous project?

When I say YES, I save it and it comes back to the welcome menu and I cannot see this project.

I have tried to deinstall and reinstall Premiere 10 : this is impossible since I am required to deactivate dynamiclinkmanager that I cannot find.

Notice that Adobe AIR is unable to find a solution whilst it recognizes there is a problem.

Thanks you for your help