2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2014 3:42 PM by pensioned

    Ruler option for editor


      Does the Photoshop Touch or Express have a ruler option that allows a scale to be seen along the x and y axis of the work screen so that as an image is worked on, it's coordinates on the image can be determined?  If not, does anyone know of apps with this feature as it is very important for my use as an artist.....scaling up or down a picture whwn drawing.