Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help saving a Digital Editions pdf to my dropbox

Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please help me save an Adobe Digital Editions pdf to my dropbox?  I just purchased an ebook for school, and I feel like it was a total waste of money, because I can't open it in my "iAnnotate pdf" viewer, which is where I save all of my ebooks.

If I can just get it into my dropbox folder as a pdf or something, then I can open it on my iPad. 

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it is a DRM .pdf you will need appropriate app.  As far as I know the "iAnnotate pdf" viewer does not support Adobe DRM.

Install Bluefire on the iPad and register it with the same Adobe ID as Your Digital Editions.

Then when you copy Digital Editions books to your Dropbox and they arrive on the iPad,

you can tell Dropbox to open them in Bluefire

(I seem to remember there will be a dropdown menu in top right of Ddropbox when you select the file with options on how to open it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines