On my mac I have 2 accounts: an admin account and an other. Usually I work on the other. Since a week or two, my After Effects CC doesnt boot anymore on the other account but it still does on the admin...
No error messages, just a spinning wheel...
Also my CC desktop application does not open anymore in the other account...
Someone familliar with this problem?
- After Effects CC 188.8.131.52
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 on a MacPro (2012)
- 2 x 2,4 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
- Memory: 24 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC
- Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB
- I use the latest Black Magic driver for connection to an external OLED monitor
Try enabling read write privileges in the User/Library/Preferences/Adobe/After Effects folder. (path may not be accurate)
Thanks for the replay,
Like I told in my message: Unfortunately there is no error messages, just a spinning wheel...