5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2014 7:47 AM by NigelFlag

    Changing -123 to (123) using grep


      I deal with Report and Accounts and need to change negative numbers shown with a minus figure '-' to a bracketed number. ie -123 to show as (123). Is it possible to achieve this using a GREP in 'Find and Change', or better still can I incorporate this into a paragraph style?