Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Dropdown

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2007 Dec 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everybody,

As a part of my work, I need to insert an image in help file as a clickable object. When I click on the Image name, it should be displayed by expanded in the given page ( by moving the following content further down), and if I click again, it should minimized in the same page ( and should be appear as it was in the starting).

Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ruziyo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2007 Dec 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create the hotspot text and highlight it. Click the DHTML menu and you will see what you need.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2007 Dec 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

With the help of your reply, I am able to "Create Expanding/Drop-down Hotspot" the text for selected hotspot.

But, in place of text to be expanded/drop-down, I need image in that place.

Your reply will be helpful.

Thanks,
Ruziyo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the default text and insert an image in the same way that you would into any topic. It works the same way.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks alot for your help.

I copy, pasted the image in the text box provided. Kudos,,It works !!

Can I achieve the same, without opening the image and copy-paste it.

Regards,
Ruziyo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You should not paste images in. It can cause issues later. Use the icon or the menu and point to the required image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp