• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem editing css styles in robohelp

Dec 03, 2007 Dec 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having trouble in RoboHelp where the CSS styles editor are not picking up the correct values. For instance, I have a style named "BodyText" and I modified the paragraph spacing before and after to be 14pt. When I open up the css file in a text editor, I can see that "BodyText" have "margin-top" and "margin-bottom" 14pt. However, if I go back into RoboHelp's styles editor, open up "BodyText" paragraph setting, the spacing before and after goes back to 0pt (even tho the css file shows 14pt) and there is no way for me to remove the spacing anymore unless I use a text editor (I can change the value of spacing before and after to any value other than 0pt at this point, but everytime I do that, it just goes back to 0pt even tho the file shows the correct pt value).

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zip up and send me the css via my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, which version of RH? X5, 6 ,7?
Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks, just sent you the css, my version is robohelp6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp