12 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2014 9:10 PM by A.T. Romano

DVD brennen

Justus Level 1

Wenn ich mein Video auf DVD brennen möchte, kommt die Meldung: "kein Zugriff auf Speicherort Sequenz 02/ für die Erstellung temporärer Dateien während des Brennvorgangs" - was bedeutet das und wie kann ich Abhilfe schaffen?

• 1. Re: DVD brennen
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Premiere Elements FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1042180

• 2. Re: DVD brennen
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Justus

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running? Or are you in some version of Premiere Pro?

When do you get this error message

"no access to location sequence 02 / for the creation of temporary files during the Brennvorgangs"

before or after you hit the Burn button on the burn dialog?

How do you have your Scratch Disk files set up? Are they pointed to an area of the hard drive with enough free space to accept them?

Let us start here to get some foundation on which to build our troubleshooting.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: DVD brennen
              Justus Level 1
              • 4. Re: DVD brennen
                Justus Level 1
                • 5. Re: DVD brennen
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Justus

Thank you for trying to reply. It looks like your last two replies did not get posted. I am not sure why.

But, if you are posting from a cell phone, please try again, but this time posting from your computer browser.

Looking forward to your replies.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: DVD brennen
                    Justus Level 1
                    • 7. Re: DVD brennen
                      Justus Level 1
                      • 8. Re: DVD brennen
                        Justus Level 1

Where do I find replies? I try to ask again:

The first message I get when I want to open  my project is:

1)"Arbeitslaufwerkfehler: schreibgeschützt oder nicht verfügbar. Zum Öffnen des Projekts wird der Ornder Eigene Dateien als Arbeitslaufwerk festgelegt. Möchten Sie fortfahren?" So I hit "JA" and then my video project opens.

2) When I then got to "Veröffentlichen und Freigeben", it shows first the message "Das Disc Brennprojekt konnte nicht gestartet werden" - I then hit "OK" and finally

3) it then shows the message: "No access to location sequence 02/ for the creation of temporary files during the Brennvorgang"  -   I'm at the end of my efforts and nothing happens!

Please help - step by step!

• 9. Re: DVD brennen
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Justus wrote in German

(Google Translate)

Danke für die Antwort. Wie auch immer Sie Ihren letzten Beitrag geschrieben, es funktionierte.

Basierend auf Ihren Angaben, überprüfen Sie bitte unter Menü Bearbeiten / Einstellungen / Scratch Disks. Sehen Sie sich den Speicherort, die für jede festgelegt ist. Wo ist dieser ... Lokaler Datenträger C oder irgendein Platz sonst? Für jede Kategorie gibt, gibt es die Menge an freiem Festplattenspeicher für den Standort gesetzt. Wie viel ist, dass für jede der Kategorien?

Wenn Sie jetzt die Scratch Disks auf einer externen Festplatte gerichtet, zur Fehlersuche, setzen sie für die lokale Festplatte C. Dann lassen Sie es uns wissen, die Ergebnisse.

Der Hinweis, es scheint ein Problem mit der neuen Schaltfläche Übersetzen für die Beiträge sein. Wenn es mehr als eine Sprache in der Antwort, wird es nicht zu übersetzen (zumindest für mich).

Bitte bewerten Sie und lassen Sie uns sehen, ob es das Scratch Disks Lage und die verfügbaren Platz, die den Kern des Problems sind.

Danke.

ATR

My Reply in English

Thank you for the reply. However you posted your latest post, it worked.

Based on your information, please double check under Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks. Look at the save location that is set for each. Where is that...Local Disk C or some place else? For each category there, it gives the amount of free hard drive space for the location set. How much is that for each of the categories?

If you now have the Scratch Disks directed to an external hard drive, for troubleshooting purposes, reset them for the Local Disk C. Then please let us know the results.

Of note, there seems to be a problem with the new Translate button for the posts. If there is more than one language in the reply, it will not translate (at least for me).

Please review and let us see if it is the Scratch Disks location and its available space that are at the core of this issue.

Thank you.

ATR

ATR

• 10. Re: DVD brennen
                            Justus Level 1

Thank you so much for your answer, but actually I'm not "clever enough" to understand (step by step) what I have to do... The German translation is rotten - means you cannot understand what is going on... So we better communicate in english, but still: where do I find "Scratch Discs"? It is all too complicated for me to understand - sorry!

Regards Justus

• 11. Re: DVD brennen
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Justus

1. What version of Premiere Elements are you using? Version 12 or other? What is your computer operating system, Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit, Mac 64 bit, or other? I will assume version 12 on Windows for now.

2. The Premiere Elements Scratch Disks (settings) can be found in the Expert workspace under the Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks. What you find there should look something like this

ScratchDiscs.JPG

In the screenshot above, each of the categories are directed "Same As Project". In this case, the location is found in the Path: and the amount of free space at that location is shown at the right of that path. What I would like to know is what your Paths and amount of space at the location are. In this example, each is directed to the same location of the Local Disc C which has 764.2 GB free space.

The locations may need to be changed based on what you report.

Let us start here.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...This is an Adobe document on Scratch Disks

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premiereelements/using/WS887BC37E-7FDA-42c7-A513-FA3515F267E7. html#WSDC16DBC8-0046-4725-A15D-0A80EC111B07

• 12. Re: DVD brennen
                                A.T. Romano Level 7

Copy Paste of another reply to Justus from me

In Another Thread Posted by Justus Today....

Justus

Perhaps Hunt and SG (moderators) can explain what is going on with the posting here. I am not sure why you are having difficulties posting. Perhaps they can give you tips on that or direct your posting problems to the web people.

I have been waiting for follow up in your thread

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1371518?tstart=0

in order to consider with you what next to solve your issues.

I am strictly an Elements Windows user but you can expect to get first hand Premiere Elements Mac information from SG who runs his Premiere Elements on a Mac. I would hope that he would supply those insights here or in your original thread.

I was trying to find common ground with regard to those Scratch Disks since they appear to be involved in your issue. How is yet to be defined.

You wrote

the Scratch Disks show screen shows like your example - except of the free space which is 504.1 GB

But, could you give us names for specific Paths that you see for each. They would be expected to be different Paths than found in a Windows system.

I did not ignore your prior thread. I was waiting for a reply there and did not see this latest of your threads until just now.

I will do a copy/paste of this post so that you will not miss it.

Thank you.

ATR