• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading probelem on my samsung galaxy tab 3

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2014 Jan 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I going to play youtube video but says download adobe flash player and   I tryto download aadobe flash player but wont download.

Please help me. Mydevice is samsung galaxy tab 3 7 inch sm t210

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2014 Jan 05, 2014

Samsung tablets use Android OS. There IS NO Flash Player for Android anymore, and there won't be again. Andorid is no longer comaptible with Flash.

Google (Android) recommends using either "Dolphin" or "Puffin" as your browser if you need to view Flash content. They're free in the GooglePlay store and they use "server side rendering" for Flash to reduce the load on your tablet, which prevents draining of your battery and reduction in battery life.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samsung tablets use Android OS. There IS NO Flash Player for Android anymore, and there won't be again. Andorid is no longer comaptible with Flash.

Google (Android) recommends using either "Dolphin" or "Puffin" as your browser if you need to view Flash content. They're free in the GooglePlay store and they use "server side rendering" for Flash to reduce the load on your tablet, which prevents draining of your battery and reduction in battery life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thaks

Mike

i download dolphin browser and its working.

thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines