We have this new extension as a substitute for the missing Motion Editor in Flash CC (for the time being). Using this panel, you will be able to apply Custom Easing in Flash CC and also control various properties of a Motion Tween such as :-
1. Get a list of individual tweening properties
2. View and edit the value-curves for each property
3. View and edit the ease-curve for each property (Custom Easing)
4. Preview the full Motion-Path.
5. Live Preview and Feedback with the Stage.
You will also be able to save and reuse your custom ease curves in the form of an Ease library.
For detailed info on the working, visit here : http://nipunasthana.wordpress.com/2013/12/21/motion-help/
For download and installation guide, visit here: http://nipunasthana.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/custom-easing-in-flash-cc/
Do try this out and let us know your feedback and suggestions about the desired workflows. Please note - This is a WIP and will be updated shortly based on your inputs.
Thanks and Regards,
Flash Pro Team
We have officially included the new Motion Editor back in Flash Pro CC 2014 release.
More details and complete list of new features in Flash Pro CC 2014 are available at these links: