5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2014 8:14 AM by the_wine_snob

Burning DVD with Premiere 12

Justus

What's going on... Did you get my message that I use Premiere Elements 12 on a MacBookPro and the Scratch Disks show screen shows like your example - except of the free space which is 504.1 GB ?  Sorry about my troubles!

Regards, Justus

• 1. Re: Burning DVD with Premiere 12
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This is a user to user forum, not Adobe support... you must wait for some other user to read your message and reply... IF someone has help to offer

• 2. Re: Burning DVD with Premiere 12
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

What message are you talking about, Justus? Is this a reference to something you've posted to this forum?

Why have you not followed up with that post and thread?

• 3. Re: Burning DVD with Premiere 12
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Steve,

I think that Justus might be referring to this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1371518?tstart=0

But, I could be wrong.

Hunt

• 4. Re: Burning DVD with Premiere 12
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Justus

Perhaps Hunt and SG (moderators) can explain what is going on with the posting here. I am not sure why you are having difficulties posting. Perhaps they can give you tips on that or direct your posting problems to the web people.

I have been waiting for follow up in your thread

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1371518?tstart=0

in order to consider with you what next to solve your issues.

I am strictly an Elements Windows user but you can expect to get first hand Premiere Elements Mac information from SG who runs his Premiere Elements on a Mac. I would hope that he would supply those insights here or in your original thread.

I was trying to find common ground with regard to those Scratch Disks since they appear to be involved in your issue. How is yet to be defined.

You wrote

the Scratch Disks show screen shows like your example - except of the free space which is 504.1 GB

But, could you give us names for specific Paths that you see for each. They would be expected to be different Paths than found in a Windows system.

I did not ignore your prior thread. I was waiting for a reply there and did not see this latest of your threads until just now.

I will do a copy/paste of this post so that you will not miss it.

Thank you.

ATR

• 5. Re: Burning DVD with Premiere 12
                  the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

I could be wrong, but I *think* that Justus assumes that this is a "chat board," and not a forum.

Steve G. has pointed him to the original thread and given instructions on posting to it, and I hope those instructions will be adequate. If not, then we can try to explain differently.

Hunt