1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 8, 2014 11:32 AM by Josh_Corey

Importing forms or needing adobe to do a form online? (How!!???)

Kristine1969

I was told to install the latest version of Adobe so that the form I need from www.buspass.gov.bc.ca so I did, registered, and expected to be able to import the form while in the adobe program. Now I'm really confused. I tried going back to the very beginning after the download and tried to download the form again, rite off the site, only to get the msg to download adobe reader AGAIN. I am ready to give up and just forget about it!

• 1. Re: Importing forms or needing adobe to do a form online? (How!!???)
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

This forum is for FormsCentral which should not be related to this problem at all.

What the site has on it is a PDF form that you need to fill out using the Free Adobe Reader which you can download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

You will need to download and install Adobe Reader and then you can download the PDF from that web site and open the PDF with Adobe Reader to fill out and submit.  You do not need to register anything or "import" anything.

The steps for downloading the PDF may vary depending on which web browser you are using, but you will want to download and fill out in Adobe Reader, and not try to fill out the form in teh web browser.  After installing Adobe Reader it should be the default application to open PDF files so you should be able to double click on the file to open in Reader, if it opens in another application you can use right click and from the context menu choose to "Open With" Adobe Reader.

Thanks,

Josh