2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2014 8:58 AM by Josh_Corey

Downgrading subscription failed (no follow up by Adobe)

Pjeterson

Hi there,

I just downgraded my Formscentral account by cancelling the Plus account and rebuying the Basic account. However, my clients do get messages that the limit has exceeded. Moreover, I already contacted support on the 2nd of January and they opened a support case. Still nothing has been done.

Can you ASAP put my account right to the Basic Service, as I already paid for it this shouldn't be that difficult?

Thanks!

Barry

• 1. Re: Downgrading subscription failed (no follow up by Adobe)
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

What do you mean by "it failed", what service level do you believe you are at right now - still Plus or down to Free?

What is the message your clients recieve and what is the workflow that is triggering them seeing a message?

I can get Support in touch with you very quickly but want to understand the issue first.  Is the email you used to sign into the Forums the same as the FormsCentral account in question?

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Downgrading subscription failed (no follow up by Adobe)
            Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

I see that your account level is at "Free" so I forwarded to Support and they should reach out to you very soon, if you can reply to me by email with a good contact phone number I can share with Support that would be helpful: jcorey@adobe.com

One question, you are sure that you signed up for the Basic service with the same AdobeID (email login)?  Sometimes users do confuse themselves with multiple logins, just checking to be sure...

Thanks,

Josh