3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2007 1:52 PM by msabljic

Error 2032 - Stream error

msabljic Level 1
      I am having a problem where my Flex application dipplays this error:

faultCode:Server.Error.Request faultString:'HTTP request error' faultDetail:'Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032: Stream Error.

Error is displayed every time i use HTTPService for connecting to a simple .php script:

<?php
      include('file_handler.php');

$f = new file_handler("webct.carnet.hr", 80, "username", "password", "url", WEBDAV);
      ?>

I should mention that .php script work just fine when executed directly from browser and basically what it does is connect to a remote server using webdav protocol through custom 'file_handler.php' class. If i remove the line:

$f = new file_handler("webct.carnet.hr", 80, "username", "password", "url", WEBDAV);

used for connecting error is not displayed. I googled and didn't find any solution and what's even worse i don't know what's the problem? Can someone help me on this?
        • 1. Re: Error 2032 - Stream error
          Garyl Woolworth Level 1
          I haven't really ever used WEBDAV before but after doing some basic research it seems to me that WEBDAV sends a response on a ton of different codes. I also know that Flex can ONLY handle HTTP requests with a status of 200 and anything it gets back that doesn't have a status of 200 is going to throw this error. The only reason I think this might be the problem is because as soon as you add that line it throws the error and it's using WEBDAV however you say the code runs fine by itself. Just a thought, sorry I can't be of more help I don't ever use WEBDAV.
          • 2. Re: Error 2032 - Stream error
            ntsiii Level 3
            What are your HTTPService properties? Post the mxml declaration or the as code yoy use to make the call.

What is the php page returning? Do you see XML in the browser?

Tracy
            • 3. Error 2032 - Stream error
              msabljic Level 1
              First of all, thank you both for your help. The code i am using to make a call is not a problem and PHP is returning an array which i can clearly see when .php script is called directly from browser. However, i think Kaotic might be right. This webdav class does use a ton of different requests and ssl too. While searching on explanation about this Error 2032, it was often associated with ssl(https) so i guess that might be the problem.